3. The Website is owned and operated by Michael Por Law Corporation (“MPLC”).
4. The material and information published on the Website, including text, graphics, data, hyper-links, reports, forms, software programs, database systems or portals made available or enabled on the Website (the “Content”) are owned by MPLC or licensed to MPLC and are subject to copyright protection.
5. The Content shall not be reproduced, duplicated, sold, transmitted or distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without MPLC’s written consent.
7. MPLC reserves the right, without notice and in MPLC’s sole discretion, to terminate your licence to use the Website, and to block or prevent your future access to the Website.
8. Where information/material is reproduced from elsewhere, copyright in respect of these works remain with their respective owners.
10. You shall be responsible for obtaining and using the necessary web browser and/or other software and/or equipment necessary to obtain access to the Website at your own risk and expense. MPLC reserves the right not to support any prior version of the web browser or other software available. MPLC shall not be liable as a result of your failure to upgrade the relevant software and/or web browser or as a result of you not being able to obtain access to the Website.
Disclaimers & Exclusion of Liability
11. The Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. While every effort has been made to ensure the general accuracy of the Content, MPLC cannot and does not warrant the correctness, accuracy and/or reliability of the Content.
12. MPLC shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever and whatsoever caused as a result (whether directly or indirectly) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Content.
13. The Content is provided for general information only. No part of the Content constitutes legal, regulatory or other professional advice, or seeks to be an exhaustive statement of the law. The use of the Website and/or the Content are wholly at your own risk. You should obtain appropriate legal or professional advice from a competent professional if required.
14. You agree that neither your use of the Website or any of its Content nor the transmission of emails to addresses on the Website creates any solicitor-client relationship between you and MPLC and/or between you and MPLC’s Solicitors. You further acknowledge that the Internet and emails are generally insecure as a means of communication, and as such, no confidential information should be provided to MPLC as such disclosure will not be privileged or confidential.
16. Caching and hyper-links to the Website or any part(s) thereof or any of the Content are strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of MPLC.
17. MPLC is not associated or affiliated in any way whatsoever vis-à-vis the websites that link to the Website or any part(s) thereof or any of the Content. MPLC disclaims any responsibility for such content available on any other websites reached by hyper-links to and from the Website.
18. The Website may contain hyper-links to websites which are not owned or maintained by MPLC. MPLC shall not be responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such access to those websites. Your access or use of the hyper-links and such linked websites are at your own risk.
19. All hyper-links to other websites are provided as a convenience to users of the Website. MPLC is not associated or affiliated in any way whatsoever vis-à-vis the websites which are linked from the Website.
Updated as of June 2022