MPLC has extensive experience and expertise in both litigation and arbitration work. In litigation, we have acted for clients in a wide variety of cases before the High Court, as well as the Court of Appeal. In arbitration, we have acted for clients in SIAC, SIA and ICC proceedings, involving varied subject matter.
However, the primary focus of MPLC's practice in this area is in building construction litigation / arbitration and adjudication, as well as commercial litigation.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION EXPERIENCE
- Arbitration (SIAC/ICC/SIA/Ad-hoc)
- Adjudication (SOP Cases)
- Building & Construction Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Accident & Personal Injury Claims
- Insurance Claims
- FIDReC Claims and Mediation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Interlocutory Injunctions
- Foreclosure Actions & Receiverships
- General Contract & Negligence Claims
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Corporate & Shareholders Dispute
- Sale of Goods Dispute
- Intellectual Property Disputes & Claims
N E E D A S S I S T A N C E ?
Talk to Us Today